Thursday, May 23, 2013

Stone Werks - San Antonio




My husband started a new job at Banana Republic back in November, and when he started, there was this going-away dinner for one of the managers there. She decided to have her dinner at this place called Stone Werks down by the Quarry on the nicer side of town. I had never even heard of this restaurant before so I was kind of excited to go. It was a really nice restaurant, kind of like Cheesecake Factory- it was a place you could dress up to go to, but it had a variety of food from pastas to burgers. I, of course, got the bacon bar-b-q cheese burger because those are always the best. And it was. I really like the ambiance there as well as the food. The service was also really good, but we had a room reserved with waiters just for us, so they were supposed to be good. The cost was average, like ten bucks a plate so that wasn't too bad either. I liked it a lot, so I don't even know why I haven't gone back yet, but I'll make my husband take me there on a date sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment