Thursday, February 9, 2012

Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1

I was kind of excited to go see this movie because I had just recently finished all the books. Although, I did wait for it to go to the dollar theater, so I guess I wasn't that excited about it. I do not regret waiting, because it was definitely worth the discounted price. Maybe not even worth that, but definitely not worth $7 - $10. Sooo boring! I'm not going to lie, I felt bad making my husband sit through this whole movie with me. It was so incredibly slow, and not very interesting. I do think, however, that it was more interesting to me since I had already read the books and I knew what was really happening. My husband (and all the other men who were dragged by their wives or girlfriends to the theater) had to be good sports and sit through it all. Although, I do think I saw a guy in front of me nod off as soon as the first scene came on. I do think that it followed the book well, too. Out of all four movies so far, this is the second worst. It goes: Eclipse, Twilight, Breaking Dawn, and then New Moon. New Moon was just awful. I would never watch this movie again. Pretty disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment