Friday, March 29, 2019

Avengers


This movie was amazing. I wanted to see it again right after we finished watching it. I love humor in all movies, and this one had a lot of it. The action was good. The story line was good. The actors were good. I didn't get confused during it. It was a great movie.

This was my review from when it came out the first time. I think I disagree with myself again. Lets see, this story is Loki making a deal with these bad guys to come to Earth and takeover so that he can rule over everyone. Shield gets all the Avengers together to stop him from doing so. Oh, Loki also comes and takes the tesseract from Shields protection and turns Hawk Eye against them. Then Ironman, Captain America, Thor, Black Widow and the Hulk come together to make a plan of what they are going to do. They capture Loki and put him on the aircraft with them. Loki's plan is just to get the Avengers to argue and fall apart and have Banner become the Hulk and destroy everything. Hulk and Ironman find out that Shield was using the tesseract to build nuclear weapons and feels like they are not being told everything. Anyways, they end up falling apart, but then getting back together to beat the aliens that are coming from a hole in the sky and destroying the city... with a 45 min fight scene. 

Things that don't make sense during this movie: 

How did the Hulk go after Black Widow when he turned into the Hulk the first time on the aircraft, but then when he turned into the Hulk the second time, he was like fully aware that he was on the Avengers side?

How did Thor come back to Earth when last we saw he destroyed the bridge that lets them travel to different realms?

I mean, I'm not going to lie, it's still a fun movie and I still enjoyed it, but it was definitely not as fun as the first time I watched it apparently. 



No comments:

Post a Comment