Monday, March 25, 2019

Iron Man 2

Tony Stark is pictured center wearing a smart suit, against a black background, behind him are the Iron Man red and gold armor, and the Iron Man silver armor. His friends, Rhodes, Pepper, are beside him and below against a fireball appears Ivan Vanko armed with his energy whip weapons.

So I was thinking of Iron Man 3 when I watched this movie. I kept waiting for a certain scene to happen and it never came. This story is about some guy who was removed from Stark's company years ago, and I guess when he saw that Stark became Iron Man, he decided to retaliate because the blue stuff that Iron Man uses was this guys invention. Let's call this bad guy Johnny. So Johnny starts to invent new weapons to come at Iron Man. They fight at a car race and Iron Man wins, so Johnny is sent to jail. Well, this other business/inventor guy (let's call him Joe), is like Stark's competition. Joe sees Johnny on this race track fight and decides to get him out of jail to start working for him. Joe wants Johnny to build more Iron Man type suits for him and his business, but Johnny decides he wants to build drones instead. Anyway, Joe ends up bringing the drones to Stark's big showcase thing, and Johnny ends up controlling the drones and they go after Iron Man, but of course Iron Man wins.

I don't have much of an opinion on this movie. I'm surprised I remembered the story at all. The bad guy is so ugly and he looks like he smells. I like that Pepper Potts got CEO of the company from Iron Man and that she hired Black Widow as her assistant, but she doesn't know that she is Black Widow. It's not one of my favorite movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment