Friday, March 22, 2019

Iron Man

Image result for iron man

My husband and I are getting ready for the last Avengers movie to come out this summer, so we are watching all the Marvel movies leading up to it. So.. the first Iron Man. If you haven't seen it by now, too bad about the spoilers that will be coming.

So Tony Stark, the rich kid who takes over his dad's company, is selling weapons and things to the military, crazy new inventions and stuff. Well, turns out that this guy who works with Tony is also selling it to the bad people the military is fighting behind Tony's back so he makes more money. This guy (lets call him Fred because I don't remember his name) wants the bad guys to kill Tony so that Fred can take over the Stark company. The bad guys capture Tony while he is in their land showing off new weapons, and keep him as a hostage so that he can build this new weapon for them, which I don't really understand since Fred sells the bad guys those weapons anyways, but I guess the bad guys wanted it for free? Who knows, so anyways, while Tony is pretending to build this weapon for them he is actually building his first Iron Man suit. He escapes because of the suit, goes back to his home to start building a better suit, finds out about what Fred is doing behind his back with the company, Fred takes the idea of his suit and builds one for himself, Fred and Tony fight each other in their suits and Tony wins, then announces that he is Iron Man.

Honestly, I'm surprised I remembered most of the plot. I watched this one like last week sometime. It was a good movie, definitely not one of my favorites, but I enjoyed re-watching it. Gotta watch it with subtitles because Tony Stark just talks so fast. I love his relationship with Pepper. How she takes care of him and his business. Fun movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment