Thursday, January 12, 2012

127 Hours- Starring James Franco

 What an awful thing to happen to someone. I can't believe that this was based on a true story. I already knew what was going to happen at the end of the movie, so I couldn't watch it when it came, but I got the jist of it. I didn't really like the movie though. I mean, how interesting can it be to watch someone stuck in a cave for an hour and a half. And these kind of movies make me uncomfortable anyways. I hate caves, deep-sea diving, and other accident movies like that. They make me too nervous. I kept anticipating when he was going to get stuck. I also wish they showed more of what happened after he got out. But I guess it was just as uninteresting as being stuck there. There were some good parts to the movie, like how he kept himself entertained and what he did to keep himself warm and stuff. It was alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment