Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Help- Starring Emma Stone & Viola Davis

Loved it! I've been wanting to watch this movie ever since I finished the book a couple of months ago, but my husband wouldn't watch it with me. Well, we were waiting for it to come out on dvd, but even after that it took awhile for us to rent it. We finally ended up watching it this past weekend and my husband loved it! Okay, maybe not loved it, but he thought it was pretty good. It was a long movie, but I enjoyed every minute of it. It followed the book so well; there were only a few things different, but it didn't really matter. It still made me laugh and it made me frustrated, and I also teared up at one point too. I hope they get nominated for some Oscar's next month. I think they all did a really good job.

1 comment:

  1. oh i loved this movie. it was done well. and i love these kind of stories/movies. the kind that makes you take a look at the side of the story that never gets told.

    ReplyDelete