Monday, December 17, 2018

About Time

See the source image
 

I started a new job two months ago.. and I am absolutely loving it. I came from a bank that was all about sales goals, giving you so much responsibility and no time to complete anything, and just so busy and so stressful and not appreciative of anything, with not enough pay. Now I'm at a bank where I have no goals, I do simple transactions, it's not busy and I have all the time in the world to get on social media and watch movies. Soooo.. that's exactly what I did. I watched About Time over the last three days at work. And I'm even at work right now writing this blog.. on a Friday.. at a bank!

So this movie is about this guy who can travel back in time like all the men in his family before him. His dad tells him this secret and he thinks he's crazy, but he decides to try it anyways. They have to go into a dark room and squeeze their fists and close their eyes and think of a place they want to go in the past.. which I think is super silly but whatever right. He decides he wants to use his power to find love.. which he does.. and he has a baby, but as the years go by his sister gets into some trouble with this guy, gets drunk and gets in a super bad car accident, and he decides to take her back to when the relationship first started. The sister ends up not getting together with that guy, and when they go back to the current time everything is fine with her. But apparently when he goes back in time after having a baby it changes the exact sperm that got his wife pregnant, so now he has a boy instead of his one year old daughter..(?) I don't know.. It didn't really make much sense to me how nothing else would have changed but whatever right.. so he has to go back and lets his sister date that awful guy and then get hurt and then fix it herself. blah blah blah. But thennnn.... times goes on and he has a second child and then his dad gets sick with cancer. So when he passes away the son isn't too sad because he can always go back in time to visit his dad. Then his wife wants another baby... but if he has another baby.. he's run out of extra time because if he goes back again he won't have the same baby.. and that's when it gets kind of sad.

I think it was a pretty cute movie. He is so cute to the girl he loves and vice versa, how they play with each other and treat each other. And the relationship he has with his family, especially his dad is super cute too. It was a fun movie to watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment