Saturday, December 29, 2018

The Last Black Unicorn

Image result for the last black unicorn

Omg. Let my just say I have never read an entire book in one day until this one. I love this book. I love reading autobiographies by celebrities I like, or by celebrities that have a lot of gossip being said about them because you know, I just love the chisme. My brother in law buys me these for Christmas almost every year. I've read Tina Fey's, Amy Poehler's, Mindy Kaling's and now Tiffany Haddish's.

Tiffany is just so funny. Her book is basically just all stories about her childhood and her mom and her ex boyfriends and her ex husband. Some of the stories I just couldn't believe they were just so crazy. One story actually made me gasp out loud, but I guess I do that often because my brother makes fun of me when I do it during movies. I was laughing the whole way through the book and telling my brother some stories from it. She is just so nasty it makes me laugh. I love how much she just doesn't care what other celebrities think about her and how ghetto she still is. She tells about how guy comedians always wanted her to sleep with them in order for her to open up for their shows and get exposure, but she never did that because she was wanting to make it on her own. And then after the movie Girl's Trip, they all started blowing up her phone and wanted her on their tours and stuff and she's like.. nah. Ugh, I love that. I don't know how true all of it is like if she really didn't sleep around with some of them, but to be able to make it and then turn them down... that's the best. Oh, but going back to how ghetto she is.. when people would like tell rumors or give her a hard time and treat her like she wasn't important.. she would always threaten them like she had people that would kill for her.. hilarious. I really enjoyed the stories of her childhood. She couldn't read until she was in high school, and she always got away with not being able to read because she could just talk her way out of everything, and I believe that for sure. It was a real fun book and I would totally recommend everyone to read it.. 18 & up.. she does a lot of cussing and like I said.. she nasty.


No comments:

Post a Comment