Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Nacho Daddy

Image result for nacho daddy


So this past month my brothers, husband, two year old and I went to Vegas for my 30th birthday. We didn't really have much planned out to do besides see the Jabbawockeez show, so when it came to eating out we basically hit our phones to see what was popular around us. On our last night there, we went down to the original strip or the old strip or whatever its called, and I was getting real hangry. My husband suggested going to this little food court thing and I was like heck no! I don't ever come to Vegas so I wanna eat something that I can't get at home. So I looked on Yelp and I found this place called Nacho Daddy.

Now if you know me you know I looooooove nachos. Basically my favorite food. I eat them for breakfast, for a snack, at all sporting events, for lunch or dinner, over here, over there.. I love nachos. So of course I made us all go, plus it had really good reviews on Yelp. We got seated right away, it was kind of like a Buffalo Wild Wings kind of place with a bar and sports on the TV, but they also had some like 90's music videos playing so that was fun too. It's always fun when my husband knows these weird random songs that I have never heard of before and the band names and everything, but that's another story.

So we get seated and the service was quick and pleasant. Didn't come hassle us all the time, made sure our drinks were full, you know all the good stuff.

Now the nachos.. omg. So their slogan is something like "never a dry chip" right? Because you know all these nachos peeps are stingy with their cheese and toppings.. always gotta be asking for extra cheese because I got 20 bare chips left on my plate and charging me 50 cents for it. Well, their slogan was so true. I got to like the fifth layer of my nachos and these chips were still packed with food. Not just cheese but the chicken, guac, beans, everything was on them. And they were sooo good. I was so happy with my selection that I couldn't stop talking about it for the rest of the night and the next day. Really wish we had a Nacho Daddy in Texas.. also I love the name so that's a plus too. I might be hyping it a little because I was super hungry that night, but I honestly don't think I'm even doing it justice. So good.

No comments:

Post a Comment