Thursday, July 25, 2013

Tom Cruise Movies

Top Gun (PG) 


First of all, there was way too much sweating in this movie. It was ridiculous. Everyone was shiny with sweat/dripping sweat off their face the entire movie. Digusting. Second of all, Tom Cruise looked like a 17 year-old boy in this movie and it was just too weird for me. He looked pervy. And his teeth were also gross. Third of all, the music in this movie was AWFUL. And they played the same song like 15 times throughout the movie. Like they couldn't find another song to use. So as you can tell, I wasn't all too fond of this movie. Plus it was made in the 80's, which is a major red flag anyways when it comes to me enjoying a movie. OH! and the "sex scene" was so disgustingly gross.. so much tongue! Ew. Especially after seeing him sweaty the entire movie...
The plot wasn't all that bad though. I liked the action in it while they were flying around in those jets, and I liked the competitiveness because it made me want Tom Cruise to win. I also liked his flying partner and how honest he was with Cruise whenever he would eff stuff up. It wasn't all that bad of a movie, but I wouldn't watch it again. He really creeped me out.

Jack Reacher (PG-13)


Now this Tom Cruise is so much better. I don't like him all that much either way, but the older one is more bearable. I don't find him to be so creepy and pervy when he's older, and his teeth look much better now. I would say this movie is pretty good; I enjoyed it. Basically, this guy is suspected for being a sniper and killing random people on the street, and he asks for Jack Reacher. No one knows why this guy wants Jack Reacher, and no one even knows who Jack is. Anyways, Jack goes and investigates and figures out all this crazy stuff, which I like because it all fits into place. He gets set-up and all this drama and fighting happens. And then he meets this old man who helps him out in the end. I thought it was a fun movie to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment