Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Red Brick Pizza


My husband and I decided one weekend to walk around Downtown Brea and try something new. It's a pretty short street, but there are quite a few restaurants to choose from. We didn't want to spend too much money or else I would have wanted to go to Tacos & Tequila. They had a live band in there and it looked really fun. Anyways, our choice was between Red Brick Pizza and Fresca's Mexican Grill. We couldn't decide what we wanted to we did that "pick a hand" game, and ended up with the pizza place. I'm usually quite iffy about pizza places because 1) they charge way too much for a sliver of a piece of pizza and 2) it doesn't feel me up and I regret spending the money when I could have gotten a 20 piece nugget for five bucks. But on this particular night, I wasn't really craving Mexican food, so I'm glad the hand picked pizza. 

Red Brick was super good. It wasn't too expensive, and that pizza was filling and delicious. The only other place I like better than this one is Nicolitalia in Provo, UT. Apparently, these restaurants are actual Italian pizza places, which is what my husband told me after I devoured my food. I also love to drown it in Parmesan cheese because of the texture in my mouth. So good. I would definitely want to go back some time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment