Friday, August 31, 2012

Groundhog Day (PG)- Bill Murray


I heard about this movie a lot over the years. Apparently it's a classic. My husband really likes it too and was surprised when I said I had never seen it before. So we set a day to watch it. Well, I think the movie was very predictable. Murray's character is a real butt and wakes up to the same day over and over again, and we all know what he has to do to stop being trapped- he has to be a nicer person, have a change of heart. Although it was predictable, I think this was a pretty fun movie nonetheless. I think it's cute how he goes so far to learn about the girl he likes, although kind of creepy at first. It was also kind of frustrating to watch the same scene happen over and over again. But I liked the humor. I don't know if it was that great for it to be a "you haven't seen that?!" kind of movie, but it was still cute. 


No comments:

Post a Comment