Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (PG-13)

Robert Downey, Jr. always talks so fast in his movies, it's hard to understand him. He says things that usually go right over my head because when he goes on for such a long time, I just end up losing focus, then I wait until he's finished talking, and then I turn to my husband and say, "Ok, so what happened?" My husband doesn't like that too much. There were a few parts in this movie where I had to ask my husband some questions. Talking scenes are just too much for me to handle sometimes. BUT, of course I enjoyed Sherlock Holmes. I usually enjoy all of his movies because he's so funny. The thing I like most about it is the slow motion scenes, either when he's thinking about how to attack his enemy, or when they are running through the woods away from the bad guys. I just think it looks so cool. Anyway, I'd watch this movie again, mostly because I'll most likely forget the story and have to re-watch it anyway to remember what it was about.

No comments:

Post a Comment