Monday, July 9, 2012

Wicked Appetite- Janet Evanovich

Yup, you guessed it. Another Evanovich book. I think this is the last one I'll read for awhile since I don't think there are anymore of hers left to read. This one is kind of like the "between-the-numbers" books, except this one doesn't have Stephanie Plum. Diesel is the main character, and it's all about the "Unmentionable" abilities they have. I think I like this one better than the "between-the-numbers" ones because Evanovich doesn't use Stephanie Plum. When she did that it just took away from the main story of the number books, and I felt that it was just a hassle to read those books instead of skipping over them. I guess I could have skipped over them, but I wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything. Anyway, "Wicked Appetite" was a lot more fun to read because it was a whole new story line of itself. The next one of this series should be coming out this month, I think. So, maybe I will read another book of hers pretty soon then.

No comments:

Post a Comment