Saturday, July 7, 2012

Spiderman (PG-13) - Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone


I just think Andrew Garfield is so good looking. I'd watch this movie again just to see him. It was still a good movie though, even if he wasn't the main actor. The flying scenes were fun, the story line was good, and I like that he didn't have to keep the secret from the girl he liked. It also made me cry during the whole uncle dying part. I mean, I knew it was coming because that's the comic book story, but it was still sad. And I absolutely love Emma Stone. I loved her as an actress ever since I saw her in Superbad. I like them two together, and I can't wait for the next Spiderman movies with them.

1 comment:

  1. I am incredibly nerdy and I love my comic book characters...but when this movie was coming out, I was one to say "NOT ANOTHER SPIDER MAN MOVIE!" What an un-nerdy thing to say! And I really didn't wanna see it because honestly, Toby McGuire butchered the Peter Parker/Spiderman character!! In fact, I didn't see any of the other movies as long as McGuire was in it....BUT maybe...just maybe I'll go see this one with the new actor...I heard he did a better portrayal of this awesome superhero.

    But anywho, I'm glad you liked it...this makes me more hopeful and more optimistic about seeing it when ticket prices and crowds go down. =)

    ReplyDelete