Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Eagle Eye (PG-13)- Starring Shia LaBeouf

Ok, so I've seen this movie twice, and the first time I watched it I hated it. I do remember that I liked how much action there was and how it kept my interest, but that I hated it because it was a stupid machine. I hate movies with machines and computers that act like people. And I usually hate movies with war, or politics, or military people, because when military people are in a movie, I know it'll be hard for me to understand. Maybe because I lose interest during the part where the military people start talking (and they always talk so fast), and that's probably the part I'm supposed to pay the most attention to since they are describing the problem. But now that I got to watch it again with my husband, and we could pause it so I could ask him questions, it wasn't that bad of a movie. My husband laughed at me because I had already seen it before and I didn't even know what was going on. I guess I would recommend this movie because it is fun to watch, just pay attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment