Friday, December 23, 2011

M:I Ghost Protocol- Starring Tom Cruise


Ok, so I got confused in this movie. What's new? I had to ask my husband a few questions during and after the movie, but at least I got the jist of it while I was watching it. I loved it though.*SPOILER ALERT* My favorite part of the movie is when Benji has to finish changing the numbers on the doors while Ethan has to jump through the window and almost falls 100 stories, and then Benji comes in and says something like, that was tough. Yeah, it's probably a lot of peoples favorite part because it's funny, but I really liked it. *END OF SPOILER ALERT* I also like that the movie is really intense. You know that feeling you get when you are driving over a little hill really fast in a car? That's the feeling I got during some of these scenes, which is weird because that usually doesn't happen to me. Maybe it was because I was watching it in the IMAX.  I think that may have been my second IMAX movie I've ever seen (the first being The Dark Knight). It was a really good movie, and I would definitely want to see this again. Also, I'm not much of a Tom Cruise fan, and I don't find him that attractive, but he has a really big butt in this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment