Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Five Cheese Ziti


I rarely go to Olive Garden. I think the last time I went was with Claire's parents, the day before her marathon, and that was over a year ago. And usually when I go to an Italian restaurant, I get the classic Chicken Parmesan because I know it's something I will like. I'm always scared to try new things because I don't want to spend money on food and not enjoy it. On our Friday night date, it came down to the Chicken Parmigiana, or the Five Cheese Ziti al Forno. The Ziti was the less expensive of the two, and when the waitress preferred the Ziti over the Parmigiana, I knew it was a good choice. It was delicious! I probably could have eaten the whole plate, but I didn't want to look like a pig. But I now have a new favorite plate at Olive Garden for when I go back in another year or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment