Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Portillo's

 We ate at Portillo's Hot Dogs the other day. It's supposed to be some kind of Chicago-style restaurant. I wasn't hungry for something big, so I just got a chicken caesar salad which was good, but that doesn't really count for trying a new place. I guess I should have gotten something else. But, I did take a bite of my husband's "Combo" hot dog, and that wasn't too bad. I also tried the chocolate cake shake, and that really did taste like you were drinking a cake. It was kind of weird. For the food I tried, I would go back. I really do want to try one of the burgers and chicken sandwiches from there. I guess I'll write again later for whenever I try those.

1 comment:

  1. it's hard to drink the cake shake after knowing the secret ingredient is mayonnaise.

    ReplyDelete