Friday, December 16, 2011

TAPS

Went to Taps yesterday to celebrate my husband's first finished semester of law school. We chose Taps because it looks like a really nice place. It's also one of those places where you are afraid to go inside because you might end up ordering two $50 plates because that's the cheapest thing on the menu. Luckily, that wasn't the case, although it was a bit pricey. However, I did not know that it was a "fish house." If I would have known that, I wouldn't have been so surprised that all of the appetizers and the main courses were fish. That being said, I did not like the place. I'm not really a seafood lover. So I ended up getting some kind of egg rolls that made me sick. Or maybe I just ate more than I really needed to eat, but either way, I felt like throwing up before I even left the restaurant. And the restrooms stunk. BUT, the ambiance of the place was really classy and cozy; it even had a fire burning in the waiting area which was nice. And of course, I enjoyed the company of my friends and family at dinner. If you're a lover of fish, I would recommend this place, but as for me, I don't think I'll ever go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment